A question on everybody’s lips since May 2007 “Where’s Maddie McCann”?? Well I know there have been many theories and misleading clues by the wheelbarrow full, so many now that the chances of finding that poor little girl are probably less than 1%. But. . .I do believe that she is alive I truly do. I Don’t accept the theory that Kate & Gerry McCann killed her by accident, ohhhhh no I believe she was sold to a paedophile ring to be used for sexual services. I believe that Gerry McCann was responsible for her disappearance and probably negotiated the sale through his membership of The Masons!!!
In Rothley, Leicestershire there is a very powerful / important masonic temple within The Cout Hotel (Formerly Royal Court Hotel) within the grounds of this is “The very first preceptory” built by The Knights Templar in in AD 1122. The Pope outlawed The Knights Templar during the 13th century for Heresy, some of their members escaped by ship to Scotland and renamed themselves “The Scottish Rite of Freemasonry” as a cover organisation twinned with “The York Rite of Freemasonry”, now simply known as “Freemasons”.
Entrance to The Temple
The lodge in Rothley should NOT be there at all as The Catholic Church still outlaw “The Knights Templar” to this day and thus they are not allowed!! Interestingly enough you have to be an active church member to become a freemason, Gerry McCann is an active catholic!! Whilst we are on this point I think its fair to mention that of all the parents embroiled in major cases of missing children ONLY The McCann’s have had “an audience with his His Holiness The Pope” to discuss the disappearance of their daughter. Now there is a whole subject on it’s own for another blog, let’s just say for now that Pope Benedict XVI ‘retired’ from his papal duties. . .Hmmmmmmm.
The McCann’s meet Pope Benedict XVI
Let’s look at a couple of facts:
- The McCann’s originally claimed that the shutters on the children’s bedroom window had been forced open and broken, yet The Portugese Police said there was no sign of forced entry. When this happened The McCann’s changed their story sayin “We must have left the patio doors open”
- The McCann’s statements contradict each other when it comes to whether they were both with Madeleine at tea time on the day she vanished or not.
- Kate’s statement says that Dr. Payne visited the apartment at 6.30pm on the evening that Madeleine vanished but did NOT enter, in fact left at once. Dr. Payne’s statement contradicts that saying he entered and stayed for 30 minutes or so!!
- Dr. Mathew Oldfield changed his story saying he checked on the children once, then twice, he also was heard to say “I’ll check on Madeleine for you”, why would he just say Madeleine and not mention the twins?? If that were me I’d have said “I’ll check on your children for you”.
- When Kate rushed back into the restaurant she shouted “Maddie’s been taken, they’ve taken Maddie (Who are ‘they’ and how could she say Maddie had been taken?? The patio doors were open or at least unlocked, she could have walked out).
- The McCann’s both said that Madeleine did not like to be called ‘maddie’ yet Kate said “Maddie’s been taken” and the family and friends call her ‘Maddie’ on the family site http://www.mccannfiles.com
Madeleine McCann as she was in 2007
Gerry & Kate McCann in Portugal
This is just a small part of the evidence I have to offer, I shall be back to share some more very soon and to make my submissions as to where I believe Madeleine McCann is and what happened to her in May 2007.
If you want to contact me or share any more suggestions or evidence with me send me a friend request on Facebook or fire an e-mail into me. . . firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m all for sharing my feelings and thoughts, always on the trail of more evidence not only for this but similar cases too.
Cheers for taking time out to read this, please leave me a comment below and share my blogs, also hit follow for my next blog.
Hasta Pronto – See You Soon